How do I set the same tweet to go out every day?
There is no way currently to set up recurring tweets automatically.
However, there are two easy hacks you can use to schedule the same tweet to come out on a daily basis.
***Just be sure you change it up a tad each day because Twitter doesn't allow the same exact tweet to be sent out within a week of the last one. So you'll need to vary the text or punctuation a bit.
Duplicate Post Feature
- Click on the post you want to duplicate.
- Click "Duplicate".
- Select the date and time you want the post to come out.
- Click "Save".
- Repeat as needed
CSV BULK UPLOAD
The CSV Bulk upload feature is great for just this situation. Simply add the Tweet to your CSV sheet, edit the grammar, write up or punctuation a bit, and when you're ready - schedule it on Socialdraft as shown above.
- Go the Calendar
- Click on "Import CSV"
- Download "Starter CSV"
- Fill in Your CSV (if you need assistance - just go to Socialdraft.com and ask a team member for support).
- Once your CSV is ready with your content, click "Upload CSV file"
- Find your file and upload to the dash
- Click Submit
- Review your posts
- Click Schedule