Can I post to Instagram from Socialdraft?
You can schedule posts to Instagram, but there is no direct posting due to the Instagram API restrictions. Socialdraft makes it easy for you to publish. We send you an SMS with your image and write up at the scheduled time of posting with a link to open Instagram.
You can have multiple people create the posts and you can have either one person or multiple people publish.
It's incredibly easy - just check out the video below:
First, You Need to Connect your Instagram Account:
1.Connect your Instagram account by clicking the blue band on the top of the home page.
2. Add a mobile number: Settings >> Social Settings >> Social Connect
To Schedule your Posts:
1.Create a post: enter caption >> enter link (if desired) >> enter image >>
2. Click the Instagram icon & select your Instagram account
3. Choose either “Schedule Post” to schedule for later OR “Share Now” to publish immediately
4. Check your smart phone for an SMS
5. Click the link to open the Instagram template
FOR iOS USERS
1. Softly tap the image
2. Save the image to your camera roll
3. Click “Select Message”
4. Copy Message
5. Click “Proceed to Instagram”
6. Instagram will open up the image
7. Click “Next”
8. Edit the image if desired
9. Click “Next”
10. Paste your Caption
11. Add location if desired
12. Click “ok”
13. Click “Share”
FOR ANDROID USERS
1. You will be redirected to your post details
2. Tap the “Proceed to Instagram” button, this will automatically copy your caption to the clipboard, save the image to your mobile, and open Instagram app
3. In Instagram app, select the image, paste the caption and follow the regular Instagram posting instructions