How can we schedule Posts months ahead?
There are 3 ways to schedule your posts.
CSV Bulk Scheduling
With the CSV bulk scheduler you can schedule content months ahead of time. Once you prepare your CSVs with evergreen content, you'll be able to re-use that content over and over
The Socialdraft dashboard allows you to bulk schedule content using a CSV spreadsheet. When using this feature you can include both a link and an image for your posts.
When you use this feature you can schedule to:
LinkedIn Business Pages
To use the Socialdraft CSV feature:
1. Go the Calendar
2. Click on "Import CSV"
3. Download "Starter CSV"
4. Fill in Your CSV (if you need assistance - just go to Socialdraft.com and ask a team member for support).
5. Once your CSV is ready with your content, click "Upload CSV file"
6. Find your file and upload to the dash
7. Click Submit
8. Review your posts
9. Click Schedule
This is a great feature to use if:
1. You have recurring events (sales, specials, birthdays)
2. You have evergreen content to share (reviews, educational information).
If you are ready to check out this feature, go to Socialdraft.com. You can sign up for a risk free trial there and ask our team any questions you may have