Creating team member accounts
Socialdraft makes it easy for you to add and collaborate with team members. You can even set up special permissions according.
To set up a new team member on Socialdraft:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Teams
- Enter the new team member's first name, last name, and email.
- Choose their level of membership (sub user, manager*, guest*)
- Click on the social media accounts you'd like that person to be able to schedule posts to.
- Select "managed posting" if this person requires that their posts be approved before they publish.
- Choose the features he/she will have access to: Inbox, Alerts, Instagram Tools.
- Click "Save New User"