I cannot see any posts from the Facebook account I have connected to SocialdraftLast Updated: July 02, 2018
If you are unable to see the newsfeed of your Facebook account on 'Inbox', you need to disconnect and reconnect your account and make sure that you have given Socialdraft full authorization to view your Facebook account.
To check this:
1. You can go to https://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=applications
2. Click the Socialdraft app
3. The pop-up showing the permission given to Socialdraft should have Timeline Posts and Photos should be checked.
If Timeline Posts and Photos are not checked:
- Disconnect the FB account from Socialdraft
- Reconnect again and click on EDIT THIS
- Make sure that Timeline Posts and Photos are checked before clicking 'Continue'